2012年7月12日木曜日

Why I started MessageLeaf


Don’t you have an experience that you want to tell something to the website owner, but there are no good tools available?

I myself had such experiences, and I did want to have something which would enable me to contact the website owner as closed communication.
You may say just pushing “Like!” button is enough.  You may say writing “comment” is a good option.  However, I do not want to make it “socialized”.  What I want to have is personal, closed, and still casual communication.
That is how I came up with MessageLeaf.

On the website MessageLeaf is available, you, as a website visitor, can send your personal message to the site owner.  You can write anything you want, but remember that your Facebook account and picture is open to the site owner, so you need to be responsible with what you write there.

You as a website owner can set MessageLeaf on your site, and enjoy 1 on 1 communication with your site visitors.

Many more 1 on 1 communication over websites start going around which make both the owners and visitors happy - that is the world I want to develop.

You can now try English version of MessageLeaf from this blog or the following site.
http://en.messageleaf.jp/


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿